Hello Stampin’ Friends,
November hostess code: BX2TBPDE
Tomorrow, November 24, for only 24 hours ‘almost’ everything in the Annual Catalog is 10% off!
Click on this exclusion list– everything else is 10% off!!
It is a shorter list, Sal, of what is NOT on sale!
While you are shopping, dear friends, don’t forget the exclusive stamp set introduced this month: Curvy Celebrations. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas paper are an exclusive addition to the mini catalog and won’t be available after January 4th. The other Curvy items will be in the January – June mini catalog. Watch your mailbox in December for the new catalogs.
Yes, but then the new Mini Catalog comes out and the rest of the Curvy products will be available. But why wait? You could get them all now! Well, almost right now. When you order, it will say backordered but the inventory report shows the company has a lot of product coming to the shop the week of November 30.
These exclusive products have been so popular that it would be wise to get on the list for the new shipment coming to the distribution center seven days from now.
The bundle price includes the same 10% off the Quite Curvy Bundle shown above.
I loved this bundle and created this month’s swap card combining the Curvy Die with a greeting from the Curvy Christmas Stamp set and using the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper and Poinsettia Dies:
With the Curvy Dies, I could either turn the die to create little dots all the way across or use the edge with no dots. I chose no dots since the paper was embellished enough. The Poinsettia Die cut out plush poinsettias from the designer paper and all the poinsettias on the DSP are the same size so I could have enough die cuts to layer two poinsettias.
- Curvy Christmas Stamp Set for the greeting and the bow
- Curvy Dies
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
- Poinsettia Dies
- Wrapped In Christmas Stamp Set for inside greeting
- Cherry Cobbler Ink for inside greeting
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Pearl Basic Jewels
- White embossing powder and Versa Mark
- Heat tool
- Specialty Vellum Adhesive or glue dots and regular adhesives
- Base: Whisper White, 8 1/2 X 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Layer 1- make 2: Cherry Cobbler, 5 1/2 X 4 1/4
- DSP: Plush Poinsettia 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 cut with the Curvy Die to leave red base 1/2″ on the left side and 1 3/4″ on the right side from the bottom.
- Two Plush Poinsettias cut out from the DSP with the Poinsettia die
- Bow: Cherry Cobbler, 1 X 2 embossed with versa mark ink and white embossing powder, with red thread (retired) swirled underneath the bow
- Inside Layer: Whisper White, 5 X 3 3/4
- Inside Strip: Cherry Cobbler 4 X 1 with 4 X 3/4 layer of the plush DSP
A reasonable question, Sal. With the inside of the card having a full white base section at the top, you have room to write a long Christmas note. Writing on the dark Cherry Cobbler is hard to read. I think it brightens up the card as well and I love the extra weight that layers add to a card so it is not as flimsy. Necessary? Not at all.
So grab your wish list and see if there are any products on sale tomorrow!
Be sure and watch your mail for the new Mini Catalog and the Sale A Bration catalogs that I ordered to be delivered directly to your home. They should arrive mid December.
November hostess code: BX2TBPDE
SAL, Selling A Lot at 10% off
Hello Stamping Friends,
Thank you to all who patiently watched the Tuesday Facebook Live that had about 4 technical glitches. Sigh….. I did subscribe to some new streaming software so next Tuesday will rock!
There are two videos since it didn’t refresh after one of the crashes. Also, the videos wouldn’t go to full screen so when you view the videos there is an extra screen in the background. Look below that screen for the scrolling bar so you can scroll past the parts where I am battling the software.
Good point, but every time Facebook changes something I have to figure out how to do what I used to do or perhaps I click on something new and mess things up! Who knows!
Let’s take a look at still pictures in case the video made you dizzy!
This is how your recipients will see the card out of the envelope-curtains closed:
Drum roll for the snowman – don’t you wish we could make him sing!
I refer to the mechanism as a “C Fold”:
And I called the strips on the back of the front – suspenders! The curtains of your mechanism slide through the suspenders.
The back of the card with room to sign your name:
A close up of the curtain and the background trees before we add the snowman:
Mr. Snowman up close:
Note the slots on the sides where you will insert the I-beam:
The I-beam is folded like this on only one side to slide through the slot. It is then opened up to make a stop:
The Blue Version:
I will include this picture because it shows one of the beautiful So Many Snowflakes Dies cut once with the solid color and then again with the Designer Series Paper:
- Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set (bundle with the dies for 10% savings)
- So Many Snowflakes Dies, page 37 of the mini
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP) page 37 of the mini
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder for the curtains, page 37 of the mini
- Rectangle Stitched Die, 4th largest
- Smallest of the stitched shapes circle or a 1 3/8 inch circle punch for the finger holes
- Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, page 37 of the mini
- Word Wishes Dies for Merry Christmas, page 183 of the Annual Catalog
- Snowman Builder Punch, page 167 of the Annual Catalog
- Pine Tree Punch, page 166 of the Annual Catalog
- Garden Gateway Dies for the little red bird, page 181 of the Annual Catalog
- Coastal Cabana Ink and sponge dauber, Whisper White ink
- Stampin’ Blends: Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Basic Black, Dark Soft Suede
- Snowflake Sequins, page 64 of the mini catalog
- Pearl or Rhinestone jewels colored black with Stampin’ Blend
- Fine Tip Glue to cover the snowman and then glitter if you like
- Base: Coastal Cabana, 81/4 X 11; cut 1/4″ off a full 8 1/2 X 11 sheet then cut that sheet at 5 1/2 and 4 1/4. You will have( two) 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 pieces for the front and back and (two) 5 1/2 X 4 pieces for the C-fold mechanism.
- Score the two 5 1/2 X 4 pieces at 1 1/4 and 2 3/4 on the long side then burnish your folds to make a C – fold.
- I-Beam: Coastal Cabana, 1 1/4 X 4 1/4; Place horizontally at the 1/2″ line on the Stampin’ Trimmer and make a 1/4″ long cut down from the top and 1/4″ cut up from bottom. Turn and do the other end. Then lay the I-Beam vertically on the Stampin’ Trimmer at the 1/4″ line and cut from 1/2″ to 3 3/4″. Repeat on the other side.
- Suspenders: Coastal Cabana, 5 3/4 X 5/8 scored 3/4 inch on each side; these are glued to the back of the front on each side as shown above
- Front: DSP, color A, 5 1/2 X 4 1/4
- Back of Stage: DSP, color B, 2 7/8 X 4 1/4
- Back sides of Stage, glued over the mechanism: DSP color B (make 2), 1 1/4 X 4 1/4
- Sides of Stage: DSP, color B, (make 2) 1 1/2 X 4, glue on mechanism before cutting I-Beam slots
- I-Beam Strip: DSP color B, 3 1/4 X 3/4
- Greeting Frame: DSP color A, 4 1/2 X 2 3/4, corner rounded on top right and bottom left
- Inside of the Greeting Frame: DSP color B, 4 X 2 1/4
- Merry Christmas Die Cuts: Whisper White, 4 1/2 X 1 1/4, use slightly smaller adhesive sheet backing before cutting. You could also use the cut our from the front rectangle.
- Optional curtain: color as desired; 4 X 2 3/4 embossed with Winter Snow Embossing Folder. I embossed the long portion of the mechanism C-fold with the Winter Snow Embossing folder and then drug the Whisper White ink across the snowflakes for contrast
Glue the front base and the front DSP, color A, together, placing liquid glue only on the outer edge. Do not get glue on the inside. (They should be the same size 5 1/2 X 4 1/4). Place the 4th largest rectangle stitched die 3/4″ from each edge and cut. The cut out is 2 3/4″ X 4″ Use the DSP cut out to punch three trees for the background with the Pine Tree punch:
If you prefer the words to match the base, cut a piece of double back adhesive sheet (page 162 of the Annual Catalog) just a little bit smaller than the rectangle cut out – 2 1/2 X 3 3/4 and glue to the rectangle stitched Coastal Cabana you just cut out. Then place the Merry Christmas dies from Word Wishes dies on the other side of the Coastal Cabana and cut.
For the side slits for placement of the I Beam: First glue the DSP stage sides on the middle section of each mechanism. Stand the mechanisms up in their C shape so that you see the smallest side is to the back, the middle faces inward, and the curtain goes to the front. Scroll back up to the picture that shows the C Fold. This is important so you make both slits at the bottom of the stage. Place the long curtain portion at the 3 1/2″ mark on your Stampin’ Trimmer. Double check that your mechanism’s score lines are at the 3/4″ mark to the right and 3/4″ mark to the left of the middle section where you are cutting. Start your cut up 1/2″ from the bottom of the mechanism and cut 1″. Now carefully move the piece 1/16 of an inch to the left and cut again 1/2″ from the bottom, cutting up 1″. Use your scissors to cut the little 1/16 portions out to make a nice slit.
The video next Tuesday will be a theater card with the Peaceful Nativity silhouettes. I will show the construction of the I-Beam and the I-Beam slits in that video. A picture is worth a thousand words and I think I just gave you enough of both! I hope you will make many versions of this card. It is really fun!
Our hostess code is : BX2TBPDE with Cindy as our hostess.
I am looking forward to the Nativity theater card next week. Join me on my Facebook page at 9:30 AM for Take A Break Tuesday! Facebook.com/stampalosopher/videos
SAL, (Sharing A Lot)
Hello Stamping Friends,
Remember to click once to open your email and then click on the heading to open the blog post.
Our hostess code for October is 9YGY2BAX for you to use if your order is under $150. Our hostess, Joy, will then get credit for all the smaller orders which will combine to give her greater rewards. Thank you! Contact me if you would like to be a hostess for a party and earn product rewards!
The ‘Have A Hoot’ stamp set in the Mini Catalog, page 62, was at the top of my list when we received the new Mini Catalog. It is so cute!
For today’s card, I paired that set with the ‘Gather Together’ set with its awesome greeting- smiles & love for the season– yes, please.
At ‘Take A Break Tuesday’, I introduced the card and did a little advertising for the 15% off DSP sale and for my Color Cards that I am getting ready to make for a customer. At about the 16 minute mark the internet crashed.
Here is the intro:
It stopped right where I was adding a garland at the top of the Pumpkin Pie layer using the Ornamental Envelopes stamp set. So it is time for words: After stamping the garland in the middle, then the right and left sides, I used a Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Marker to add little tiny berries to the garland. There is a stamp in the Ornamental Envelopes set with berries, but it is best used with the large leaf garland in the set.
The greeting and the two little pumpkins behind the smiling pumpkin are from the ‘Gather Together’ set which can also be bundled with ‘Gathered Leaves Dies’ for a 10% savings (and a die to cut out those two pumpkins among others).
For the inside I used the pumpkin stamp in ‘Celebration Tidings’ which can be bundled with ‘Celebration Labels Dies’ for a 10% savings. This set also has that unique little heart!
Silly camera! This is the same Basic Gray base, same lighting, same time of day and yet this one looks like it has a purple base. Sigh….. the base is Basic Gray.
- Have A Hoot stamp set with Peek-A-Hoot Dies (page 62 of the Mini)
- Ornamental Envelopes stamp set (page 40 of the Mini)
- Celebration Tidings & Celebration Labels Dies for the heart and inside (page 58 of Mini)
- Gather Together with Gathered Leaves Dies for the pair of pumpkins and greeting (page 47 of the Mini)
- Stitched Shapes Circle Die & Rectangle Stitched Die
- Inks: Early Espresso, Memento Black, Rich Razzelberry, Smoky Slate-for sponging edges
- Stampin’ Write Rich Razzleberry Marker
- Stampin’ Blends: Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
- Base: Basic Gray, 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Layer 1 (X2) : Cherry Cobbler, 5 3/8 X 4 1/8
- Layer 2 (X2) : Pumpkin Pie, 5 1/4 X 4
- Layer 3: Plaid Designer Series Paper (DSP), 1 3/4 X 5 1/4
- Inside Strip: Plaid DSP, 5 1/4 X 3/8
- Card stock for stamped Images: Whisper White, 5 1/2 X 4 1/4, Stamp and die cut the owl in the tree, the owl behind the pumpkin, the greeting and the pair of pumpkins. The pair of pumpkins is glued direct to paper and the three other images are popped up
- Ribbon: 6″ of the Early Espresso Faux Suede (page 161 of the Annual Catalog-AC)
- Embellishments: Gilded Gems X 3 (page 157 of AC)
Tip: When you use your Stampin’ Blends on very small areas like the tree trunk, just dot with the small tip, don’t try to color. The dots bleed together and you have less chance of coloring outside the lines- though we do have the Color Lifter Stampin’ Blend if you need to fix it. To make your Blends last longer, don’t use them like a color crayon with pressure on the point; they blend with very little pressure and your tips will last longer.
I sponged the edge of the circle and the edge of the greeting with Smoky Slate ink first and then Rich Razzleberry with both sponge daubers inked and then stamped off on the grid sheet before sponging- we call this second generation stamping or stamping off, sponging in this case. While designing the card, I sponged a practice circle with Smoky Slate first but that didn’t look cheerful so I sponged a different area with Rich Razzleberry but that was too purple. I noticed that where the two overlapped on my practice sheet, the color looked perfect!
Don’t overlook the Gilded Gems in the catalog! They are faceted and just beautiful. The catalog, page 157, doesn’t do them justice. This picture shows the larger gem as well as the sponging mix of colors.
The faux suede ribbon is another product that the catalog, page 161, just doesn’t show the ribbon’s beauty.
Did you know you can look at previous catalog pdfs, clear back to the 2014-2015 annual catalog? That is the year I started blogging. When you see a reference to a page in a catalog, just look at the date of the post and then you can go to the catalog tab and find the catalog with the same timeframe as the post and view the product.
Don’t forget the Designer Series Paper that is 15% off right now:
And Paper Pumpkin’s kit for November is Jolly Gingerbread:
Last but not least, I need your order by November 1 if you would like a set of Color Cards. The set consists of 12 cards with one card for each of the color families including neutrals, one card for each of the In Colors, and a card comparing greens, comparing reds & pinks, comparing blues & grays, comparing oranges & yellows, and a card comparing purples and browns. I spotlight them in the video if you would like a better look. The cost is $1per card ($12) plus shipping. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What a great tool the color charts are to help choose colors to match DSPs like the plaids!
They are predicting snow on Sunday here in Castle Rock! We finally stayed home and worked on the yard, cleaned out the garden and fertilized. It is looking so beautiful!
. . .
Thanks for joining and giving me some of your precious time! I hope I have brought a “pinch of creativity to spice up your crafting world” and helped you know me better as I let you have a peek into my world!
The hostess code for October is 9YGY2BAX. Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator.
Sal, So A-Loving this season and my fellow crafters
Hello Stamping Friends,
If you are viewing this post in your mobile device, click to open the email and then click again on the header to go to the website so the videos and links work.
Joy is our hostess this month and the hostess code is: 9YGY2BAX
We made a spur of the moment trip to Estes Park last weekend and it was so worth it, even though I am now far behind on my to do list.
The fall colors were exceptional and there had been a river site cancellation at Manor RV park just minutes before we called! Saturday was picture perfect!
That would have been fun, Sal, but the neighboring RV had plenty of decorations to enjoy. (By the way, Sal is referring to Jasper, our motorhome, it’s a Jamboree, so of course, being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, we needed to have alliteration in the name just like all our Stampin’ Up! colors). Here’s Paul and Jasper on the river site.
So let’s get down to business!
Yes, we must! Select Designer Series Papers are on sale- click on the image to view:
And we have a sneak peak of the November Paper Pumpkin- I see a gingerbread house stamp, I hope, and what looks like a house we can decorate and candies…. oh my!
Click on the Jolly Gingerbread image to join or visit page 71 of the Holiday catalog to get a prepaid subscription with the benefit of adding other supplies from your wish list! Use hostess code: 9YGY2BAX and our current hostess, Joy, will be on her way to earning free products.
Last year the Paper Pumpkin had tags and I made cards out of all the tags, click to view that post, and I have heard the sales of gift cards are expected to go up this year! I am certainly running out of ideas and may send a few myself.
FYI: There is a “Joy to the World” Facebook page for those of you who purchased October’s kit.
Event notice: If my kit arrives I will have a ‘Take A Break Tuesday’ Facebook Live next Tuesday, October 20, 9:30AM to look at the October Joy To The World kit and create cards.
Oh no, Sal, not yet! But we do want to get a head start on Christmas Cards, so today’s post includes two cards representing Sights and Sounds of the Season. We love looking at poinsettias and hearing the silver bells!
Click here to view the Facebook Live:
Cherish The Season
This layout started with the picture in The Mini Catalog, page 33.
- ‘Cherish The Season’ stamp set
- ‘Sounds of the Season’ dies
- ‘Garden Gateway’ Dies for arch
- ‘Peony’ Dies Border
- ‘Toile Christmas’ stamp set for the greeting
- ‘Christmas Cardinal Dies’ to cut the banner
- Real Red Sheer Ribbon 10″
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 3 small, one large
- Inks: Garden Green, Versa Mark, Cherry Cobbler
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Base: Real Red, 4 1/4 X 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Front Sides: Designer Series Paper: Tis The Season, 1 X 5 1/2 (make 2)
- Middle Layer Background: Red Foil, 2 1/2 X 5 1/2
- Swag Base: Whisper White, 2 1/8 X 5 1/2; Die cut the top with the arch from Garden Gateway Dies, and die cut the bottom with the Peony edge die
- Pine Boughs: Garden Green, 1 1/2 X 6; Make 4 little and 4 large boughs
- Bells: Silver Foil, 2 1/4 X 4 1/2 Make one set of four bells and and an extra little bell for the inside; cut the 4 strips (all on one die) for the front four. Use Scotch Tape on the back of the two bells you will color before die cutting and then another piece after cutting. Color the holly leaves with Dk Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends and the berries with Lt Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends – color twice for depth of color.
- Front Greeting: Whisper White, 4 1/4 X 1 1/4; stamp Christmas Wishes from Toile Christmas, first in Versa Mark and then in Cherry Cobbler. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder, then heat and cut it out with the Cardinal Die Set. Tip: with clear embossing powder, you have the ability to emboss in any ink color you have.
- Inside Layer: Whisper White, 3 3/4 X 5
- Strip on Inside: Tis the Season DSP, 1/2 X 5
- Stamp set for inside: For Unto Us stamped in Garden Green
In the video, I use Shaded Spruce for the back of the swag instead of the red foil, and I had another card made with Garden Green. Which color do you like the best?
Layout cased from Vincenza Montereale on Demonstrator Planning Place.
- ‘Poinsettia’ Dies
- ‘Poinsettia Petals’ stamp set
- ‘Ornate Layers’ Dies
- ‘Stitched Rectangles’ Dies
- Beaded Pearls
- Shimmer Paint
- Stampin’ Spritzer
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Versa Mark and White Embossing Powder
- Base: Thick Whisper White, 8 1/2 X 11, scored at 4 1/4
- Large Ornate Layer: Balmy Blue, 4 1/4 X 5 1/2
- Flocked Vellum Specialty Paper Layer: 5 X 3 5/8, cut with the 2nd largest rectangle die
- Small Ornate Layer: Balmy Blue, 5 X 3 1/2 , cut both the ornate layer and the center cut out at the same time using the 3rd smallest rectangle die
- Blue Sprigs: Balmy Blue rectangle cut out from the previous step
- Poinsettia and white sprigs: Whisper White, 5 1/2 X 6 1/4; make two each of the medium poinsettia and two each of the medium large poinsettia and cut three sprigs in white
- Small poinsettia and the Leaf: Balmy Glue Glimmer Paper, 2 1/4 X 2 1/4, Die cut one small leaf and two small flowers.
- Inside Layer: Balmy Blue, 4 X 5 1/4
- Strip: Balmy Glue Glimmer Paper, 3/4 X 4
Thank you for spending some time with me here on the blog and thank you to those who created their club cards with a Facebook Live instead of meeting here at home. The positive side is that there is no waiting as we share the tools, so we accomplished in two hours what normally takes four hours at the house.
Would you like to be part of club? You can pay $5 for the club cards and be our guest! We swap with each other, those who can, and we meet by Zoom on the last Tuesday of the month to share our swap cards, visit with each other and do a Mystery Card challenge.
I would be honored to be your demonstrator and support you however I can as I bring “a pinch of creativity to spice up your crafting world!”
So true and let us all be SALs in this crazy world bringing Salt And Light to everyone we meet!
Click on Sal in the computer to go to the online shop and be sure and use the hostess code 9YGY2BAX if your order is under $150 (at $150 you earn the hostess dollars yourself).
Hello Stampin’ Friends,
Remember to click on the header to go to the full website where the view is better!
Select stamps in the Annual Catalog will be on sale for 24 hours this Wednesday!
Here is a list from Deb Snyder (thank you, Deb) with page numbers and only the English versions, though the French versions are available as well:
Here is the above list in pdf format so you don’t have to click on three screen prints:
Here is Stampin’ Up!’s list with the French included:
And finally, for all of us who use Excel and sort and search:
US market_24 hour stamp sale in Excel
Wednesday morning there will be a link on the online store and you can quickly look at images of all the stamp sets.
The Hostess Code for September is: UVPPR6YT click on Sal in the computer to go to the new online store.
Have a wonderful day!
SAL, Sales A Lurking in the future
Hello Stamping Friends,
You are invited to a Facebook Live event tomorrow morning at 9:30. I will be using the Sweetest Time Bundle to CASE (copy and share everything) this bundle from the new mini catalog and to case a beautiful red and white candy cane card created by the very talented Deb Hoicks of Deb Hoicks Crafty Cottage.
That is true, Sal, and once again the mini catalog is full of amazing products, some of which I will be using tomorrow morning. Here is a sneak peak.
So join me tomorrow at 9:30 and spend the rest of your morning letting me bring a pinch of creativity to spice up your crating world! There will be a prize drawing for those commenting by 9:40 and another for those who are still with me at the end. Hint: Prize patrol will be something from the new mini catalog! The event is recorded and recipes will be posted here on the blog on Wednesday.
Contact me if you need a catalog or have questions about anything. email@example.com
SAL, See A Little of the new mini catalog then buy a lot to make a lot of Christmas cards!
Karen (Hostess code is HKVNWPPX)
Hello Stamping Friends,
Be sure and click on the title to go to the full website if you are on a mobile device. I have some product videos to share and they don’t seem to work unless you click on the email and then click on the header. It’s like going through a secret portal!
Hostess Code for August: HKVNWPPX Use this when your order is under $150.
The New Mini Catalog Is Live!!
Click above on the catalog cover for a pdf of the entire catalog that you can scroll through at your leisure. It will also be posted in the “Catalog” tab so you can go to that tab and plan your parties or gift giving when you are sitting and waiting for an appointment or getting out of the hot sun and drinking tea on the deck – at Maui or a cruise ship or……
Yep! So you’ll never leave your catalog behind if you have Stampalosopher on your phone. You do have us bookmarked don’t you?
Click on each of the following screen shots to see a Youtube intro to the new product suites:
Me too, Sal, and I ordered enough to do neighbor gifts and coworker gifts for my husbands crew! I will fill them with the mini chocolate pretzels that I make:
- Square pretzels
- Hugs candies (one package has about 75 pieces)
Preheat oven to 200*. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then carefully line up your square pretzels on the pan. (Just eat the broken ones; you need the whole ones.) Place one hug candy on each pretzel and place in the oven for 2-5 minutes. Time varies depending on the temperature of your candy; if it was frozen it will take longer; if it has been setting out it will take less time. Watch for the tip to start melting down. Remove and promptly put an M&M in the center of each hug. Place in the refrigerator to cool. Here is a picture of some I made in Thanksgiving colors and mixed with a batch of Rice Krispie treats for neighbor gifts.
Contact me if you need a catalog – the annual or the mini. If the catalog got thrown out with the junk mail I will get you another. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 303-815-0838.
I need orders by tomorrow if anyone would like card kits for the August 11 Facebook Live. Club Members receive them automatically. We will make two cards for club and two extra projects to celebrate products from the new catalog. Kits are $10.
These are the products I will be using on August 11th. The kits won’t have stamped images but I will give you die cuts that you can stamp with your own Christmas greeting. You do have a stash don’t you?
We will play with decorating the envelopes:
And make cards with fun cutout borders:
And make a little gift box: (I have seen five different ways to make this little box)
Mark your calendar for August 11 at 9:30 and join us for a Facebook Live.
SAL, Showing A Little of what is available in the new catalog
PS Today the new online store goes live so things will look a bit different.
PPSS Today you can redeem your coupons from July.