Home » Specials
Category Archives: Specials
Hello Stamping Friends,
The clearance rack has been stocked with new items – up to 60% off on some! Click on the red to visit!
That is generally true, Sal, but the home office wanted our customers to know about the coordinating kits so they are letting the cat out of the bag- or puppies out of the box in this case! Click on the Paper Pumpkin image to go to the site and sign up!
Stampin’ Up! is also offering special grid paper for Paper Pumpkin coordinating with their new slogan that Paper Pumpkin is “better than a box full of puppies” ! Click to see the video .
And while supplies last we have a smaller grid sheet with a holiday tone:
Click on either image to learn more.
Don’t forget the paper special through the end of this month:
Last but not least in our plethora of announcements – we have an upgraded website! If you have bookmarked my website – not the blog – you will get an error message when you try to access it and it will say it is not secure. That is not true – it is actually more secure than before. The new link eliminates the “www” on the front but the rest remains the same, so click here and take a look at the new website: karendecker.stampinup.net
That is true. That link goes directly to my Stampin’ Up site but our stamping friends may have bookmarked the old one with the “www” before you were introduced! So friends, if you are following my blog and access the website through it, you shouldn’t have a problem.
SAL, Sending Announcements Lovingly
Hello Stamping Friends,
Isn’t it beautiful? Just click on the image to look inside. There are snowmen and cardinals and a mini curvy keepsake box like you see here on the front, and inside there are Shimmery Crystal Effects, Snow Glitter, White Puff Paint, a Punch for the Snowman and a Moose Punch and ribbon galore and Penguins and…
Thanks, Sal, I do get carried away with all the exciting new products. Did I tell you about the white satiny ribbon with Merry Christmas printed on it and……
Well! The catalog starts today and runs through January 2 of 2020. It will be in my catalog tab if you are ever out and about without a catalog and someone asks you about those cool penguins or …. oops there I go again. Contact me if you need a catalog.
Through September 30 you can save on Designer Series Paper in the Annual Catalog:
Click on the image to go to the Paper Pumpkin site!
Now let’s get in the mood for the holidays with a short video from the home office! (Click ‘cancel’ after it plays or you will be lost for the next hours in youtube videos and I want you to come back and see examples from the catalog!)
There are many products to make halloween fun:
And wreaths for Thanksgiving:
and wreaths for Christmas:
And Snowmen (with a punch):
Did I mention penguins?
And gingerbread houses: (come to my club next week on Wednesday or Saturday and we will be making this-details below):
And candles with scripture:
And snow globes:
And moose- with a punch, ahhh…look at that cute raccoon:
And frosted nontraditional colors:
At the inside of the back cover of the catalog is a new set that you can buy to “Make A Difference” in our world. Stampin’ Up! will give $3 of every purchase to a Mental Health Organization.
And that, my stampin’ friends, is just the tip of the iceberg!
I have club next week on Wednesday and Saturday and guests are always welcome for a $5 fee or $25 order. Just RSVP please.
Wednesday’s hostess code, with Cindy as our hostess, is: 7SN9PKF9
Saturday’s hostess code, with Terri as our hostess, is: YRE36GMT
October 9th and 12th we will have our next Christmas Stamp A Stack starting at 9:30 each day. You will make six cards, two each of three designs, for $20. There are snacks and thank you gifts and lots of help if you are a new stamper. RSVP by October 1st, please.
I forgot to tell you about the fun kits in the catalog and the black dimensionals and……
Okay, Sal. Click on Sal in the computer to go to the store and order, or click on the calendar to see events.
SAL, Sayonara At Last
Karen (Thanks for visiting!)
Hello Stamping Friends,
What a flurry of sales we have had over the last six days and today is the last day for the final sale on Tools and Inks.
Select Adhesives, Applicators, Cleaners, Cutting Tools, Embossing Folders, Framelits and Thinlits, Ink Pads, Ink Refills, Markers, Punches, Scoring Tools, Stamp Blocks and Cases are 10% off through 11:50 pm tonight. Click Here to view.
I will be submitting an order using the hostess code TJPDW3JC at 7:00 tonight. If you would like to join me in getting a discount on these sale items submit your order before 7:00 pm using the hostess code.
There are only three days left for the Snowflake Showcase set of products. It is only available through November 30.
My first of four Stamp A Stacks was yesterday and we used the Snowfall Thinlits and the Snow is Glistening stamp set to make this floating card I cased from ‘Stampin’ With Glittermum’ adding glitter enamel dots and a unique inside.
The Glitter Enamel Dots (#146934) page 197 in the annual catalog are perfect for the centers!
I made the inside a folded card for a ‘card inside a card’, stamping the greeting on the front, under the top panel, and then overstamping with the snowflake dots stamp in the set.
Snowflake Poem printable pdf file
Click the blue to download a printable pdf file with two poems. Print the file on 8 1/2 X 11 Whisper White cardstock and trim the left side 1/2″. Trim each poem to 5 1/4″ long and score at 4″. Your inside card should be 8″ X 5 1/4″.
- Base is Gorgeous Grape (Bermuda Bay): 7 1/4″ X 4 1/4″, Scored at 5 1/2″. I started by cutting the cardstock in half the long way 11″ X 4 1/4″ and then made the 7 1/4″ cut using the rest for two of the three panels needed.
- 3 panels in Gorgeous Grape (Bermuda Bay): 4 1/4″ X 1 3/4″, One panel will attach to the front of the window sheet and two panels will attach to the back of the front to cover the tape on the window sheet.
- Window Sheet: 4 1/4″ X 3″, place a piece of Tear and Tape on the top and on the bottom of the Window Sheet. Remove the backing from just the bottom tape on the Window Sheet and attach the Window Sheet to the back of a panel. Line up the panel even with the very bottom of the card, remove the top tape backing on the window sheet and fold the top of the card base over the window sheet. Adhere the other two panels to the back of the front covering the window sheet but being careful to keep the panels in line with the base of the card.
- 2 coordinating panel layers in Highland Heather (Coastal Cabana) : 4 X 1 1/2″ , adhere to front
- 2 top panel layers in Whisper White: 3 3/4″ X 1 1/4″, We will make our own Designer Series Paper. Using the little multiple snowflake stamp, stamp randomly in the darker ink, then stamp the larger single snowflake in the lighter ink and finish off with filling in any blanks with the tiny single snowflake in the lighter ink. Hint: place the two panels next to each other on your grid sheet to stamp them at the same time.
- 2 large snowflakes in Highland Heather (Coastal Cabana): 8 1/2″ X 3 1/2″, Cut two snowflakes with the largest thinlit and use Tombow liquid glue to adhere one snowflake to the front middle of the Window Sheet,; Tombow gives you the ability to adjust the snowflake to center it top and bottom. When you are satisfied with the placement, hold the snowflake in place for a bit since it won’t adhere immediately to the window sheet. Attach the second snowflake to the back of the window sheet lining it up with the front snowflake.
- 1 Sparkle snowflake: 2″ X 2″, use Sparkle Glimmer Paper and the medium thinlit to cut a sparkly snowflake. Use Tombow glue to dot the back of the snowflake – count to 10 and then adhere to the large snowflake. Waiting a few seconds keeps the glue from gushing out when you adhere your piece. Attach a matching Glitter Enamel Dot in the center.
- The center panel is Whisper White: 8″ X 5 1/4″ scored at 4″ for an inside card in a card or 4″ X 5 1/4″ for a flat inside.
Be sure you stamp your greeting and sign your name under the panels of the card not under the window sheet.
You may never need another snowflake stamp if you purchase this set with its various sizes. The thinlits even have an attached set of snowflakes for a fun flurry! Purchase by Friday, November 30!
The second card at my Stamp A Stack I will call Comfort & Joy cased somewhat from someone on Pinterest:
Timeless Tidings (#148936) is the stamp set I used for the greetings. It can be seen on page 33 of the Holiday catalog. The greetings are beautiful and I love the mixture of fonts in small and large sizes!
- Base – Call Me Clover: 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Top Layer – Whisper White: 4 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ embossed with the Seasonal Wreath Embossing Folder (#146833)
- Two strips of Silver Foil Paper: 4 3/8″ X 1/2″ (the extra 1/8 gives you ease in lining it up under the Whisper White layer- just clip off the excess). I used Tombow again on the back of the white layer and then laid it on the silver strip, top and bottom.
- Flowers: 3/4″ X 4″ Silver Foil,and 3/4″ X 4″ Sparkle glimmer paper. Cut six of each with the thinits from the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies. There are three flower dies of the same size so you only have to run them twice on each paper strip to get six flowers. Adhere with glue dots offsetting slightly to leave a shadow of silver behind the sparkle flower. Add a red rhinestone (#146924) to the top pushing the rhinestone firmly into the glitter paper.
- Bow: 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon (#144631), 10″ trimmed as needed
The Stamparatus worked great for stamping the Merry Christmas with the green ink multiple times to get a dark image.
The third card I cased from Donna Ross at Stamped Sophisticates just changing out the greeting to use the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set greeting(#148478). It is on page 13 of the Holiday Catalog. The Farmhouse Framelits Dies that match the set (10% off if you bundle them) has a stitched banner framelit used here for the Merry Christmas cut out. The little gold bows are also in the Farmhouse framelit set.
It is so much prettier in real life with the All Is Bright Designer Series Paper (#147892) a beautiful, realistic print with deep green and bright red colors. I used the Timeless Tidings set again for the inside greeting which matched the font in the front greeting from Farmhouse Merry Christmas!
- Base – Garden Green: 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- First Layer and inside layer – Old Olive: 5 1/4″ X 4″ – make 2
- Second Layer Outside – All Is Bright Designer Series Paper: 5″ X 3 3/4″
- Inside Second Layer – Very Vanilla: 5″ X 3 3/4″, the Designer Series Paper strips will be glued to this
- Designer Series Paper Strips for inside: 5/8″ X 5″ (or use my trick of making it 5 1/8″ long and then clip the ends)
- Greeting – Very Vanilla: 6″ X 3″, Stamp the greeting once in Real Red, Clean, Stamp again in Garden Green. Cut out the Garden Green greeting with the 2 3/8″ Stitched Shapes circle framelit. Cut out the Merry Christmas in Real Red with the stitched banner in the Farmhouse Framelits.
- Gold Base of the greeting – gold foil paper: 3 3/4″ X 3 1/4″ , Cut out with the Stitched Labels Framelit(#146828) see on page 17 and on page 220 of the Annual Catalog. Pop up each piece of the greeting – the gold is popped up, then the circle is popped up and the banner is popped up.
- With the scrap gold foil you have left over, use the Farmhouse little bows framelit and cut out three gold bows. Adhere two to the greeting and one to the inside.
I still have a couple of spots left at next Tuesday morning and Friday evening Stamp A Stacks- 9:30 Tuesday, 6:30 Friday. I will have three new designs and you will make two of each design for a total of six cards at a cost of $25. Goodies, door prizes and thank you gifts always appear! I need RSVPs by Saturday at the latest.
Check out the sales, check out the Clearance Rack and save! Again the hostess code through 7:00 tonight is TJPDW3JC.
SAL, Save A Lot
Hello Stamping Friends,
At midnight tonight, Stampin’ Up! will start a 24 hour party – sale! Grab your catalog and see if any of the stamps are on your wish list. The stamps are listed by page number.
SAL, Sales Addiction Love
Click on the computer to go to online ordering.
Hello Stamping Friends,
Today at 2:00 Mountain Time the second reservation window opens for the Stamparatus. The window will stay open through December and the Stamparatus will be shipped in the order of reservations received. Shipping begins mid-March and your credit card will not be charged until the item ships.
At 2:00 or after you will need to go to your online store and click on the banner advertising the Stamparatus. You will enter your credit card number and be in line to receive the amazing Stamparatus.
Get the items you love now before they are gone! Every $50 or more order receives a thank you gift from me when you use hostess code TRSWNNDN. Orders over $150 earn hostess dollars to spend on anything you would like.
Do you still need a gift for someone? Consider a prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription.
Thank you for your continued support!
SAL, (Sing A Lovely carol this month)
Hello Stamping Friends,
We have more than just Black Friday! We call it Online Extravaganza and it begins today, November 20, with a special flash sale! There are sales right now through November 26 and then on November 27th there will be another special 24 hour sale! Check back later for that sale.
Use hostess code ZQEYYZXM if your order is under $150 and this month’s hostess will get credit. With an order of $150 or over you will get the free hostess dollars to spend as you wish for even more goodies!
SAL (Shop A Little, Shop A Lot!)
Hello Stamping Friends,
(Click on little SAL at the header to view the full blog, some phones won’t play the videos from the post!)
Here is a summary of all the exciting happenings followed by the details:
**The Holiday catalog is live and lovely with fabulous products for all your seasonal events!
**October and November Paper Pumpkins are going to be coordinating kits for Christmas! Sign up before October 10th.
**Select Designer Series Paper is on sale – buy 3 get one free!
**In honor of World Cardmaking Day – select stamp sets are on sale (they coordinate with the papers on sale) and the fast fuse is buy one get two refills for free! 10 days only on this sale!
**Through October 31, Host a $300 party and receive FREE the Merry Patterns Christmas stamp set along with all your other hostess benefits!
**Stampin’ Up! will be reintroducing the alcohol markers! Sign up as a demonstrator and you can get the entire set as your first demonstrator kit! And the kits ship for free. Demonstrators may purchase the markers in October so become one now and save!
**RSVP for October’s Card Buffet by next Friday, October 13. Two sessions 9-12 and 1:30-4:30. There will be six cards – (different from the cards in August and September). Pictures of the card designs will be emailed to those who have sent an RSVP. You will select which ones and let me know how many of each you would like. Three cards of one design = $10; Two cards of one design = $8; One card of a design = $5. I will have snacks and drinks and of course chocolate and a door prize at each session.
*The Holiday Catalog:
Click on the picture for a pdf version. Call or email me if you would like a hard copy.
*Coordinating Paper Pumpkin Kits!
Each kit is complete by itself but they match and you will have tags and cards and gifting helps that all match!
Click on the picture below for a one minute video from the home office:
Click here to order: paperpumpkin.com
*Select Designer Series Paper – Buy three -get one free!
*World Cardmaking Day Celebration October 1-10!
**An additional hostess gift when you hold a $300 party – or place a $300 order:
Check out Brandi’s video of how to use this stamp set and see samples of what you can create!
**Alcohol Markers! Early Release for demonstrators!
Sign up to join our team and you, too, can buy the alcohol markers as part of your starter kit!
**Christmas Card Buffets!
The third Christmas card buffet is October 21; the last one will be November 18. They are held at my home in Castle Rock, 4143 Eagle Ridge Way. There will be two sessions: Morning 9-12 and afternoon 1:30-4:30.
RSVP for October by the 13th of October. RSVP for November by the 10th of November. I will email all those who RSVP a picture of the six card designs (numbered) and you will select which cards you want to create and email me the card number and how many of each you plan to make. Make 3 of a single design for $10, 2 of a single design for $8, or one of a design for $5. Snacks and drinks, chocolate and door prizes add to the fun! RSVP by texting 303-815-0838 or email email@example.com
Stay tuned for another post this week with the August and September Christmas cards!
SAL, (Save A Little with all these specials!)
Hello Stamping Friends,
I love to resubscribe to Paper Pumpkin in September, October and November. September usually has something to give those special Trick or Treaters, October has beautiful fall cards and then December has Christmas cards. “Usually” is the key. It is always a surprise.
In the past it has been a fast way to add another 8-10 cards to your Christmas handmade card stack. This is last year’s Christmas card modified by me to change the sky to black with stars instead of white but all the other pieces are from the kit.
And this was the October kit, a beautiful shaker card, the envelopes are always beautiful:
And in September we received a kit with cute little test tubes to fill with goodies:
This month you can get one month for half price if you are a new subscriber.
And for those of us who aren’t new subscribers you can buy three months using your online order account set up in my store. A code will be sent to your email and then you will go to paperpumpkin.com and enter the code. The system asks for your credit card info but there is no need to enter any information since you are prepaid.
There are many holiday products still in the Clearance Rack- Left hand side of the store is the link.
hmmmmm……. I see some potential door prize basket stuffers for my upcoming Christmas Card Buffets!
You only have four more days to RSVP for the first session on August 26! Contact me by Friday to reserve a spot.
This year’s Christmas Card Buffets will be at my house in Castle Rock. I will hold one a month on a Saturday for the next four months and there will be three sessions each day:
– Morning 9-12
– Limit of six guests per session. (Of course you may sign up for more than one.)
-Six different card designs from which to choose; shoebox style buffet where
everything to make your card is in a tray that you take to a table to construct
your cards, then exchange it for another style from the buffet and craft away!
-$5 fee for each session includes light meal, raffle ticket for door prize, thank you
gift (and chocolate)!
-Card kits to purchase (bring your own scissors and adhesives):
– $5 for one card
– $8 for two cards of same design
– $10 for three cards of same design.
In a three hour session most stampers can complete three different designs with two of each. Some do the stamping and cutting here and put them together at home.
Join us each Saturday but please RSVP so I have the previous weekend to prepare:
– August 26 RSVP by Friday, August 18
-September 16 RSVP by Friday, September 8
-October 21 RSVP by Friday, October 13
-November 18 RSVP by Friday, November 10
With three sessions once a month you can create handmade Christmas cards for many of your friends and family.
RSVP by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 303-815-0838.
Hope to hear from you soon! Click for a printable flyer to post on your fridge….Christmas Buffet.
SAL, Stamp A Lot with the Stampalosopher